- The cost and process of physically writing and mailing a check is eliminated
- Empowerment is given to the customer for initiating their payments
- Elimination of postage expense and risk of any late payments
- Prompt, timely remittance to avoid late or interest charges
- Confirmations are received by the customer when EFT transaction is processed for their record keeping
- Customer banking instructions are secure
The undersigned purchaser agrees to pay bet 364 Brothers, Inc. a service charge of the greater amount of $40.00 or 5% of the check balance for all protested checks returned by their bank and three times the amount of the face value of the check should suit have to be filed for collection of same.